Friday, April 6, 2018

How did filming go? -- Overall final thoughts.

Well..... I had fun filming. It was a cool experience but it was super time consuming. And you know.... me being the perfectionist I am, each shot took like 30 minutes to get right. I filmed everything on my iPhone and my phone has never disappointed. I easily transport the footage to my computer. Im so used to this process. Plus, I don't have access to better and more high quality cameras so my phone camera is my best bet. I actually have no problem with it at all, It has become very easy for me, it's what I am most comfortable with. (also lets not forget our budget of $0...)

I'm going to start editing tomorrow. Honestly, balancing this project with other classes at school has become a hassle. I had to dedicate an entire day to filming because I knew the other days I'd be busy with homework and after school/weekend activities. Like seriously, today was the only day I was free to film. High school is tough. (especially SATs...)

I am really anxious to start editing. I enjoy editing I think I can say it's my favorite part. But, I am anxious because when editing, you realize what you are missing and what you need to reshoot and that's always.... well... annoying...   Nothing comes easy!! You got to work and work and work for things to come out your way...

I can not wait to see everything unveil and just finally be done. I'm so nervous, anxious, stressed, I am everything right now and I just want to see the finished product. That's all in my hands right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR