Saturday, April 7, 2018

How is editing going?

Editing

Okay....Okay.... editing isn't so bad at all. Even though It is my favorite part I was nervous and hesitant to get started because although I like doing it, it can get stressful.  I am not completely done but I am going to be done soon!!!!

Conflicted

I am conflicted between these two songs. They are very different.
P.S. Don't worry... they are royalty free I found them on bensound.com


So this song is very mellow and down to Earth. I like it a lot... I feel like I would listen to it on it's own. Maybe that's whats influencing me... The fact that I really like the guitar solo... No I actually think It would go really great with the opening since it's so easy to blend in with the overall theme.

This song is suspenseful and gets me on my feet to almost an eery vibe which is what I'm looking for. I have to wait until I am done editing and play the entire video with each song because 95% of the video will consist of the song. 

Credits

So my credits will just be edited on. I will incorporate my name and I am almost certain I can come up with names for other credits because I don't wan't my name popping up for everything... that would look silly.

Screen Cap!

This is a screen cap of just the beginning of editing. I was testing out some stings!



I still have a couple more shots I am missing and/or need to re-film which will be done on Tuesday of this coming week, then I will finish editing on Wednesday. Then Thursday through Saturday I will be working on my CCR! WISH ME LUCK I'M ALMOST DONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR