Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Changes.. Changes.. Changes...

I have finished filming and I am almost done editing!! I learned that the title I had before, which was "Everyone is Watching," does not my fit my film anymore. I also took out the magazine idea as I also changed a lot of the camera shots. As you know by now, changes throughout my project is something that has happened a lot.

I changed my title to "OFFLINE." 

After the first day of filming I was conflicted on how I was organizing my film opening. After watching it back as I was editing, me as the creator felt confused. That's not good. I decided to take a different look. I realized I was beginning my film opening with a non important detail: a morning routine. That was not ideal. I decided to consider different view points, like what if I begin my film opening that will leave the viewer with the thought "how the heck did she get there???" and then I began.

I am so happy with how my ideas evolved into something great. I started off with the wrong idea and evaluated it and changed it into something SO COOL!!

I know I have said this a million times before "Okay I got this now, I am NOT adding too much"

...yeah right

I WAS STILL ADDING TOO MUCH!

I'm just mad it took me this long to realize!! Im kidding, I'm not mad. In reality I am so happy things played out this way. I am surprised at how my film opening has turned out and I am excited to present it to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR