Saturday, March 10, 2018

Planning: Filming Schedule

I decided to film everything on my Iphone 7s. I believe this is the best tool for me since it's what I have used all school year, so I have a lot of experience with it.

After deciding what I was going to film with, I started to plan out when and where. I have never done so much planning for a project ever, and I have to say.... it helps a lot! I'm not stressed, at least for now, and I have a pretty good understanding of whats going to go down, when it's going down and with who. I know the chart might not make much sense to you, but I know exactly what every single line means and thats what important. Organizing myself has made this process a little easier since im working with me, myself and I!


I separated the filming process into three days. Each Day consists of a different scene. I organized it into the time of day I need to film. With my budget of $0 I believe its the best idea since I can't easily make it night time at 2 in the afternoon, for example.

Im excited to start filming, and I know for a fact this chart is following me everywhere!












Day 4 consists of reviewing footage extensively and making sure I'm not missing anything or If I need to redo some shots. I think this day is the most important since I do not want to find out I'm missing something or end up not liking a                                                                                            shot the day I'm editing. That would be bad.                                                                                            Really bad. And annoying. Really annoying.



Time to start filming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR