Thursday, April 12, 2018

I'm done editing!!!

So I finished editing and now all I have to do is my CCR. I have really considered and evaluated the questions but I am having trouble understanding the way I should present my CCR. I decided to wait until class time tomorrow to talk to my teacher about the confusion I'm having regarding my CCR...

I will post my video tomorrow. I am so proud!! I am not going to lie... at the beginning of this journey I was lost and I was constantly comparing myself to my classmates and thinking they were all so much better than me! These last days, I have proved to myself that I can create something so incredible and I can create something that now makes me so proud.


With just a small set up like this in my garage!!! (( #Neverforget I only had a budget of $0! ))











No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR