Monday, March 26, 2018

Script

So I know I have left this for the end... But not until I met with my classmates to critique our progresses and suggest new ideas did I realize that I needed to add dialogue. Why didn't I think to add dialogue? I don't know. I though to myself that I didn't have to have any to introduce any character... What was I thinking? That was a mistake for sure.

Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of my script. It's a conversation between Diana Love (the main character) and her best friend Sophia. She picks her up to go to school and they are just talking on the way. I decided that this conversation is essentially one of the most important ones of the entire film opening because this is the first impression. First impressions are always very important
Not only that, but the conversation between the two of them builds the foundation for the rest of the film. They are talking, or should I say, gossiping about everything they know and heard about online. Again reassuring to the viewer the strong media presence.

Also, it's not a screen play. I learned how to do one in my Film 1 class in 8th grade... All I really remember is how painstaking it is to make one of those. The amount of detail.... 🙄 Mine is very basic and extremely easy to understand.

I am excited to start filming this weekend. I haven't found my "Sophia" character yet. Luckily with the magic of editing I don't have to film scenes in order. The first scene will actually be filmed on filming day 3. One of the only changes to my project so far has been my filming schedule. Previously I made a blog post organizing myself and I was really calm about knowing what I am going to be doing each day. As filming days approach, I realize that I wouldn't be able to film the opening in order. So... I've made some changes.



Day 4 is still this same!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR