Friday, March 23, 2018

How I Overcome Writers Block

For the last two blog posts I don't think you are able to tell that I had really bad writers block this week. I was so stressed because I didn't know what to write about. I made lists and lists of possible ideas but I felt like the ideas weren't strong enough. Im happy with how my blog has been looking lately but there has been this thought in the back of my head ever since I started this project: I can do better. Even when I try my hardest and spend hours on one blog post I read back on it the next week and I know it could have been stronger and better.

How I overcome writers block:

1. I start of with titling the blog post. It helps me think to myself what the main focus of what I'll be writing about is.

2. Then, I write my truest feelings. Since there is no outline I like to write whatever comes to mind, everything sounds natural the way. I believe that's the main point of these blogs: the students true feeling throughout the journey.

3. After I organize everything I just wrote into a specific order (so the reading flows) I step back and look at the entire blog post and ask myself: What research do I need to do to prove this? or show this?

4. I conduct my research and simply add it to my blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR