Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Creating Social Media Accounts

In my film opening there will be extensive use of social media like you have seen in the previous blog posts. I started to create the social media accounts for my character. As I began to create the accounts, I realized she didn't have a name. I decided to name her Diana Love. I have made her an Instagram and Twitter account. I need these accounts because throughout the short film these sites will be the essential aspect of the entire 120 seconds.


INSTAGRAM: 
 





TWITTER:
         


As you can see, these accounts are very personal. This is the point.


(P.S I made the accounts private and only accessible to me & just to make sure, these accounts aren't supposed to advertise anything, these accounts are the "props" I need for the film opening! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR