Sunday, March 4, 2018

Planning: Story Board

So I made a story board, it was really really hard. I have never been artsy or crafty or anything along those lines ever, but I really wanted it to be perfect so it took me forever!!!! Last project I did a story board and although it took forever, It was so worth it in the end. It really helped me see my vision before actually creating it and made the whole filming process a lot easier and faster. When I created my first film in the beginning of the school year,  I remember not really knowing much. I just grabbed my camera, walked out the door and just began filming. I had the idea in my head but not very much planning. Looking back now, If I had just organized myself a little more and done a story board those projects would have been so much better. But hey, you live and you learn!

Now that Im doing the most crucial and important project of the year, Im thankful that throughout the school year I've learned the "do's and don'ts."

So I know its messy and I'm not too happy about that but nothing is perfect! I am happy though that storyboarding helped me so much!













Thanks to storyboarding I have an organized idea of important elements like where exactly I'm filming, costume design, and what props I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR