Friday, March 16, 2018

Title of my film opening is......

Everyone's Watching

I love it!

Okay well, I have gone to every single person in my house, spent about 25 minutes telling them about the project and how my film opening will go, and then spent about another 20 minutes trying to come up with a title.

After looking over the list with about 30 possible film titles I chose "Everyone's Watching." Like you have seen in previous blog posts, social media is a grand aspect to my film opening. With social media, many of private events or information are available to the public. When you post a video with a pinned location or a selfie at your high school, every one and any one can see it. So.... Everyone is watching ;)

Lets Talk Font...

After talking with my classmates about my project they helped me come up with an amazing ending!  The tile of my film opening will follow that pattern... If you're confused let me explain...

My film opening will end with the main character getting package containing a letter and a variety of pictures taken of her throughout her day. The letter contains a message written with cutout magazine letters like these:

I want my film opening title to be just like this. The point is that magazine cut out letters are kind of impossible to trace. The character can not figure out who it is from handwriting, for example. 

I think it's also really creepy and here's why. Dolls and horror are completely opposite things, but they go together in creating such a dark horrors like Chucky in Child's Play and Annabelle. Magazines and a stalker? Where is the relation? The letters are positive, colorful and big! They give off good vibes. But when these letters are put on a letter that came in a package with pictures being taken outside your window. That's creepy. 

The Pictures

Polaroids of course. Yes, I will be cliché. 

The Letter

I have a dilemma. I don't know if the letter should contain a message asking her something she would only know the answer to, so that's really creepy or if the message should just be the tittle. Something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY CCR